THIS IS MY THEATRICAL CV
Apart from making solo shows and music videos and writing a bloodthirsty musical about Fangirls, here's what I've been up to:
- Inaugural Rebel Wilson Theatre Maker Scholarship - Australian Theatre for Young People (2016)
- Best Comedy - Nominated for 'Lie Collector' Perth Fringeworld (2016)
- Finalist - Les Enfant Terribles Award (2013)
- Winner - The Roundhouse Visualised Audio Fund (2013)
- Winner - Playwrighting Australia’s Kicking Down the Door Competition (2010)
- Best Play - Fast and Fresh festival (2009)
- Belvoir Artists’ Workshop - 2017
- Barbican Pit Lab – 2015
- Old Vic New Voices – 2014
- National Theatre Studio – 2014
- The Basement (Brighton) Resident Supported Artist – 2013
- ATYP Fresh Ink / Bundanon Trust - Young Playwrights Residency – 2011
- Sydney Theatre Company - Young Playwrights Residency - 2010
I'm obsessed with making teenagers feel at home in arts venues. In Sydney have held positions on youth advisory committees at Sydney Theatre Company, and Griffin Theatre Company and co-founded Youth Panels at the Australian Theatre for Young People and The Sydney Opera House.
I’ve also held positions on panels at The Victoria and Albert Museum and Richmix In London and have visited & education departments in the USA at Steppenwolf Theatre Company Chicago, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Goodman Theatre Chicago, and in the UK at the Almeida Theatre & Battersea Arts Centre to observe & discuss their own Youth Advisory Programs. '
'Sugar Sugar' a play I developed through the Royal Court Young Writers' Programme premiered at MKA Theatre of New writing in Melbourne in 2014. My Monologue 'Prince Willy' Developed through the Fresh Ink National Studio has been published by Currency Press.